Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks for being there.

All these days, when the Life is mess,
struggling hard to make me depress;
In spite of being away thousand miles,
Thanks for being reason to all my smiles.

In this crowded world with millions of faces,
no one has got time as all are into races;
wished somebody patient, could lend me ears,
Thanks for being reason to make void disappear.

Day to day with clashes of ideologies,
no way to present my strong rationalities;
confused, should use wisdom or the arms,
Thanks for being reason to make me calm.

In this chaos with noises all around,
so impossible to find my own sound;
forcing me to give up and seek to retire,
Thanks for being reason to keep me inspired.

1 comment:

Ananya said...

You know what, there is always that special someone, not necessarily a special friend, around us. Just look around and you'll find one!