Monday, April 7, 2008

Answer me.

Where am I going,
where am I heading?

Why am I aimless,
feeling so clueless.

Where are the reasons,
so many confusions.

No answers till now,
as to what am I for?

Been living this life,
like a quest infinite.

No flaw in design,
is my role defined?

Universe is self sufficient,
where are my dividends?

Wheres the source of shine,
or has it to be my own find?

Why kind of constant fear,
somethings gonna disappear.

For sure its not the time,
nor pleasures of worldly wine.

Is it you my dear friend,
one who brings noises to end.

Or is it a different soul, with
similar questions, and similar goals.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are really getting poetic day by day.

Keep on rocking dude.. U have such diverse talent.

Rohan Rai said...

Loved it man...Loved it...rendering of headless chicken which most of us are...Why, How, Where are the oprn ended question

Unknown said...

daar ji Khatam kiya hai..

"Is it the same surdy who used to mugg up all the answers for english exam in first sem"

Ananya said...

Well written! But, life is a puzzle for everyone. Aims change, answers change and above all you also change with time. There are moments when you feel your existence is pointless. There are moments of sheer joy and utter sadness. But its these moments that make your life the way it is.Everyone is here for a purpose and the day that is solved, we are no longer a part of this world. All of us have the same questions. The light and shine that you talk of, are right there. Look around, ask yourself and you'll see that the soul talks. You'll find all the answers. Good luck!